The RUS Service can be contacted by non-registered users via our Contact Form to request additional information on the different services RUS can provide.
A registered user can contact the Expert support teams via the dashboard for enquiries related to an open service, either by sending a Complementary Support Request or via the RUS chat.
The type of provided support will depend on the level of service offered for a given project:
Basic support service (Level A)
- Provide Virtual Machines with requested software tools
- Provide access to Sentinel Core products
- Make data available on virtual computing environments
- Supply general advice regarding usage and characteristics of Sentinel core products
Development support service (Level B)
- Provide virtual computing environments to facilitate algorithm development and processing tests
- Support for algorithm/early prototyping tests, non-regression and performance improvement
Processing support services (Level C)
- Provide access to a virtual computing environment enabling processing of large datasets
- Support user algorithm validation and testing
- As needed, schedule processing tasks on behalf of the user
More information can be found in the Getting started section.